Dinner for Two!
The Kiwanis Club of Barrie!
Dinner For Two Anywhere In The World
2018 Winner Matthew McIlravey of Barrie Ontario
2nd Prize Mike from Kitchen Savers
3rd Prize Steve Sperling Member Kiwanis Club of Barrie.
The Kiwanis Club of Barrie is pleased to hold, once more, its world-famous Dinner for two: Anywhere in the World!Our draw will take place on January 1, 2018 at the Barrie Mayor's New Year's Day Lefee at 12:30 p.m.
The funds from the draw will be used for:
- The Barrie Food Bank
- Barrie Collegiate Scholarships
- BOOTC and Special Olympics
Tickets are only $10.00 each, or a book of 11 tickets for $100.00.
OUR PRIZES INCLUDES:
1ST -A $5,000.00 Travel Voucher to any Des na on of Your Choice.
$2,000.00 in Cash to cover the Dinner for Two at any Restaurant of Your Choice, Land Transporta on
and Hotel of your Choice.
2ND - Dinner for Two at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Dinner at the Keg ($250.00 Voucher for the Keg and $250.00
for the Hotel) Provided by the Kiwanis Club of Barrie once date selected. Must be used before December 31, 2018.
3RD - Dinner for Two at any Restaurant in Barrie (Value of Voucher $250.00). Provided by the Kiwanis Club of Barrie
once Restaurant Selected. Must be used before December 31, 2018.
- Must be 18 Years of Age to Purchase a Ticket.
- Voucher can only be redeemed through SellOffVactions.com - Park Place - 705-725-1033 & is not transferable.
- Travel voucher must be used by December 31, 2018.
- Prize May Not Be Redeemed for Cash.
- Only 3,498 Tickets will be available to sell.
- The drum holding all sold ckets will be spun at least 3 mes before a cket is drawn by an arms-length, third party
- This contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Ontario and Municipal Laws.
- The winner releases The Kiwanis Club of Barrie from any liability, for any loss, damage or claims caused by or
- resul ng from the contest or prize.
The Kiwanis Club of Barrie Reserves the right to Publicize Names & Addresses of the Winner.
For more information and to purchase your tickets, please call Chuck McIlravey: 705-252-1115 (firstname.lastname@example.org).