Dinner for Two!
The Kiwanis Club of Barrie!
Dinner For Two Anywhere In The World Draw
JANUARY 1, 2019 WINNER IS PAUL VAN TUYL OF BARRIE ONTRIO TICKET #226
2nd Prize WINNER OF THE $500 Mastercard Gift Card - BARB CHARLEBOIS of BARRIE ON TICKET #2060
3rd Prize WINNER OF THE $250 Dinner Voucher Barrie Restaruant - JIM HENRY of STRATFORD ON TICKET #1983
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE AND ENJOY YOUR NEW YEAR'S PRIZE
The Kiwanis Club of Barrie is pleased to hold, once more, its world-famous Dinner for two: Anywhere in the World!Our draw will take place on January 1, 2019 at Caldwell Banker's Board Room at 12:30 p.m.
The funds from the draw will be used for:
- The Barrie Food Bank
- Barrie Collegiate Scholarships
- BOOTC and Special Olympics
Tickets are only $10.00 each, or a book of 11 tickets for $100.00.
OUR PRIZES INCLUDES:
1ST -A $5,000.00 Travel Voucher to any Destination of Your Choice (from anywhere in Ontario) and $2,000.00 in Cash to cover the Dinner for Two at any Restaurant of Your Choice, Land Transportation and Hotel of your Choice.
2ND - A Mastercard Gift Certificate ($500 value)
3RD - Dinner for Two at any Restaurant in Barrie (Value of Voucher $250.00) provided by the Kiwanis Club of Barrie once Restaurant Selected. Must be used before December 31, 2019.
- Must be 18 Years of Age to Purchase a Ticket.
- Voucher can only be redeemed through SellOffVactions.com - Park Place - 705-725-1033 & is not transferable.
- Travel voucher must be used by December 31, 2019.
- Prize May Not Be Redeemed for Cash.
- Only 3,498 Tickets will be available to sell.
- The drum holding all sold tickets will be spun at least 3 times before a ticket is drawn by an arms-length, third party
- This contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Ontario and Municipal Laws.
- The winner releases The Kiwanis Club of Barrie from any liability, for any loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from the contest or prize.
The Kiwanis Club of Barrie Reserves the right to Publicize Names & Addresses of the Winner.
For more information and to purchase your tickets, please call Chuck McIlravey: 705-252-1115 email@example.com.